nO hOliDay @ sHaH aLam

I’m still blogging. Just don’t feel like continuing the previous post, so I started a new post. But the truth is I don’t know what to tell! Well, as I’ve stated in the previous post, I work for the sake of my DSLR, so don’t ask me belanja at the end on the month.


Did I mentioned I had my own cubicle?

Besides, I’m totally broke, so don’t ask me belanja, really.

Working here in Shah Alam equals to a shouting “bye-bye” to Mr. Holiday. Work is tiring, but worth it I guess. If I’m not working, then I guess I’ll be chillin’ at home back at Melaka. Lepak with my friends, maybe hang out at mamak’s. Or maybe catch a movie or two with them. Or maybe to celebrate Father’s Day at that sucky restaurant which we’d always go for family days. But here I am, working my ass off for 65 bucks per day.

Shah Alam’s weather is kinda whack lately, rain and chill wind drill through my skin as I travel on my motor bike. Not to mentioned, I’m of course all well soaked. Maybe by the end of the month, you see some mushrooms on my skin due to the humid weather here.

And from what I heard from Eunice, Melaka’s sun is shining bright. That made me jealous!

No holiday is already bad. Bad weather makes it worse.

By the way, petrol price is gonna pop tomorrow. Better go pump full tank before 12. Queues as long as the Great Wall of China are already available at Shah Alam’s petrol station, causing major traffic jam. If you want to join them, I suggest you do it now. I don’t know about Melaka, but I guess it’ll be the same.

The long queue for the last few drops of cheaper petrol.

K la.. I'm gonna off now. This mamak spot is making me drowsy. See you guys. Goodbye dear blog!

1 comments:

lols. kesian~
i at Melaka evryday watch tv or on com.
zzz. but my holiday gonna end very soon TT~