faKe

Previously on geNeceLL:
I was made to delete this post because some one said it's offensive.
But wad the heck? Re-posting it anyway. Since many already read it elsewhere, why not here kan?

I cannot understand how the mechanisms of some people’s brain work sometimes. How can they be so extremely fake? I always said I hated backstabbers. I hate the jab from the back. But this is totally different from what I’ve seen so far. So totally different.

This individual can laugh. This individual can smile. This individual knows how to get angry, and she definitely knows how to condemn. If you’d wronged her, then get ready for her judgment. She’ll ignore, she’ll condemn you behind your back, and deny it in front you with almost genuine anger. She hates to be questioned, no matter how questionable her actions might be. This individual sees faults in others. But one thing I’m sure, she’d never seen any error in herself.

The nice thing about confronting her would be the almost always imperfect excuses she gave. What she said never made any sense to me.
“I did not say that before.”
“I forgot.”

I do not believe in her words. I do not believe in the warmth she gave to people around her. Having listened to her cruel words bout some other people around me is okay. But seeing her being so nice to these people she spat on when she’d problems made me sick. She can happily laugh and smile to these people she condemn not so long ago.

She’d treated me nice before. But the more I think about it makes me wonder if her warmth is genuine at all. All she need was company. All she need was someone to talk to, no matter who it is. No matter how much she actually hates you. All she need is to own the world. She needs to make the world bow to her command. She wants the world to know how she felt. But she never bothers to care what the world’s feeling. A self centered individual.

Is her warmth and care earlier genuine after all? No. It’s all fake.

I am positive that she’ll spit on these people again. The very same people she spat on earlier and talked to nicely after. Soon, as soon as she got pissed off for her own lame reason. But it won’t be a problem after all. People always give in to her when she comes back with excitement in her voice and smile on her face. I lost trust in her smile. In fact, her excitement and smiles now make me sick.

0 comments: