oNe FuTurE

Wow! I'd been watching 15Malaysia videos for some time since Aj introduced them to me. Although I did not catch them on their respective release date every time, I still go back and watch the latest 2-3 short films in one shot. I must say this short film 'One Future' really grabbed my attention. The style, the story and the voice of the narrator fits perfectly like a well conducted orchestra.



If this is the one perfect future, then I bet all Malaysian will rather live as rebellions. The freedom to speak is so important and so well symbolized in One Future. I hope you'll all enjoy this stop-motion video as much as I did. And I hope all Malaysian will stand tough. Deny our colour, religion, and ideology.
Tell the world that we're One.
More importantly?
Tell ourselves that we're indeed One.


Watch more of 15Malaysia video at http://15malaysia.com/

3 comments:

this was posted at 4th september. 6.53 am.

u then thought of me still as a friend of yours.

all that ended at 11.30am on 5th september.

i'm not happy it's that way. i'm sorry it is. but i'm accepting it anyway.

u moved on n u choose to drift away. goodbye my ex-friend @ ex ex-bf

 

hey eugene,

i like the videoclip. and...

you can find the time to maintain your blog and i think it was wonderful.

=D