O-liDay

Holiday begins today. Officially. Finally I’m done with everything! Done my packaging presentation, finished exam, and suddenly, I feel all eased up. Still worried about how I did in my exam also though. Information design totally sucked bad time. Shouldn’t have thought of that now that holiday is finally here!

The happy part of the holiday is that I’m going to head back to Melaka, and play all I want with Nana. Hang out with Eunice after her exam is over, and maybe hang out with some other friends as well. The downside is that I’m gonna leave Shah Alam, and might not come back until the 18th. That’ll mean I’m not getting to see my darling for a month or so. Argh.

Well... Holiday is supposed to be relaxing. You’re supposed to feel stress free, and relax all you want. It should be a happy moment, even if it’s temporary and you might have to work your ass again once it’s over.

But I know, to one particular individual, it’s just impossible. They’ll take their time, planning on how to make others feel miserable. She’ll be begging for pity from everyone around that still talks to her through Facebook, MSN, SMS or any other possible means. The story will be the same every single time: ‘The world is against her.’ To other people, they might say she’s always ‘EMO’. I think it’s ‘HOBBY’ la actually. Oh well. I guess people will still layan her and try to convince her anyhow. It’s so lucky to be her. Yea la. If not lucky, people she spat on won’t layan her also right?

Oh, and if she accidentally visited my blog, she might save it on a Word document and spread it among her friends. “See how Eugene mocked me. Yea la. Memang mocking you pun. It’s not like I’m making up stories also ryte? You behave exactly like what I said in my previous entry. It’s either I wrote it while looking at that face I now despise, or I had a silver-tongue and you behaved according to what I said. Argh. Don’t want to talk about these celaka story d anyway.

I’m quite happy la today (it’s 6:14a.m. now, so I might as well use the term ‘yesterday’). Sherlin brought us to a ‘Sushi-styled-steamboat’ at Puchong, and that place is really quite nice. For 28 bucks per pax, the food is actually quite nice. It’d been so long since all of us house-mates chill out together. The mess I had with Aj almost a month ago made me thought that a gathering like this is no longer possible. Glad that I was wrong. It turned out that we could actually talk nicely in peace. God really did heard my pleads.

Here’s the picture we took when we dine! Uploaded it on Facebook, so it’s all there. =D

1 comments:

weih. got one more thing make me angry ah.... u happy happy can d ah. why wanna tembak ppl woh.

ps:// check ur facebook msg.