i aTtenDeD aaR coNcErt!!

I attended the All American Rejects concert in Bukit Jalil on the 31st of October! If I didn’t have Huilin accompanying me, maybe I won’t be there at all. And I’m super glad I was there! That concert rocks!

Also playing at the concert was Disagree, One Buck Short, and Pop Shuvit. I always think Pop Shuvit is a really cool band. I personally love it when Pop was playing Oh! Sizuka and Marabahaya. I don’t know the words to the songs (although I had listened to Marabahaya a few thousand times at least) and I wished I knew de lyrics so I can sing along! It was raining when they perform but the crowd was still crazily hype and jumping and jumping and shouting and singing along!

One Buck Short’s lead singer Mooky couldn’t make it to the concert, so some friends of the band covered for him. I don’t know their songs, but I love it when they sing Kelibat Korupsi. That hit memang terer lah!

After all our own local bands have done performing, the crowd impatiently waited for more than half an hour. They’re so bored they sing along when the organizers played some MTV by Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas and some other artistes. It’s kinda funny and fun really!

When AAR finally shows their faces, the crowd immediately went nuts! They’re great performers. When they did their well known singles like Dirty Little Secrets, I Wanna, and Gives You Hell, the entire crowd sang along. Really the ENTIRE crowd and screaming out the lyrics! The concert suddenly turns into Sesi Karaoke bersama All American Rejects! I’m sure the roaring can be heard from every corner of Bukit Jalil!

I’m just glad I was there. They rocks! AAR, Pop, Disagree and One Buck Short! They all rockz!!
Thanks to DiGi for being wicked and gives out free tickets!

0 comments: