lonesomE time

Last month my mum and sister accompanied me almost all the time. When they’re not, Nana would’ve bugged me. Mr. Pua would’ve called and make use of his salesperson’s tone to make fun of me. For one full month, I was never truly alone.

I got back to Shah Alam with Eunice two days ago, and I intended my little sister to have fun on her short stay here. I drove her around here and there. I hope she’d be happy with her stay with me.
The truth is, I’d like her to release herself from the hook of stress.

While she’s around time moved at the speed of light, and I’m almost always talking and chatting away.
But when she left, suddenly time seems to crawl lazily. I’m left unoccupied.

Suddenly, there’s too much time until I drift away in my own sea of thoughts.
I distract myself with the Twilight Saga, and I tried to complete the CD I wanted to present to Nana on her birthday.

Now alone at Shah Alam, suddenly, collecting my results (I’d a precognition that it’ll turn out bad) on Saturday seems too long and too far away. Until Saturday, I don’t really have much to do.
In fact, I have NOTHING to do.

I hate being lonely like this.
And as much as I hate to admit this, I’m feeling emotional.
I hate this feeling equally as well.

6 comments:

i actually like being alone when i can.

 

yah. some lonely time is nice sometimes.

only sometimes.

 

aiyo gor~ i sure hapy la go out wif u al~
wei ar, dun emo la~
i know u miz me~~ wahahha ^^
today start class d. muz gambate~
hapy always~


i oso very bored actualli.
this friday plan canceled d. TT~

 

u'd no idea how much i miz u ryte now..

 

yalahhh... new moon havent come out. TIPU me. lol.

 

Hi..I like to be alone..Really great.Thank you so much for sharing.